Every time you move to a different place, have you tried considering bringing your vehicles too? Whether it’s a small vehicle or something bit big for your business? Moving your personal motorcycle or bike? We at links moving provides safe transport of your personal vehicles with insurance.
Our in-house consultant will walk you through and provide you with information on the customs, duties and environmental provisions which apply to car imports in your destination country.We guarantee 100% customer service support which will guide you from the initial step up to the delivery of your vehicle to your destination.
Importing cars to certain different countries requires you to have owned and used your car for a per-determined period of time. This varies depending on the import country. Some common examples are:
- Sending a car to Australia: be advised that you will need to have owned and used the car for twelve (12) months prior to import.
- Sending a car to the United Kingdom: be advised that you will need to have owned and used the car for six (6) months prior to import.
Certain countries require import permits for vehicles. We can help you to check the import permit requirements of the country you are planning to ship the vehicle to. Please make sure you obtain the import permit if it is required. We are unable to ship vehicles that have not been issued with the necessary permits.
Guidelines in moving vehicles (Cars/Motorbikes)
- Client should deliver the vehicle to our loading Facility in Fanling where the car will be driven to one of our containers on our permanent ramp and doors will be sealed on client’s presence. Prior to this event, our Warehouse Manager will walk around the car with the client and check for some existing scratches or damage on the car/motorcycle before loading to our container.
- Client is oblige to pick up the vehicle from one of our warehouse to the destination depot or port. Moving Vehicle service is based on warehouse to warehouse only.
- Cars/Motorcycles should be clean inside-out before shipment. Moving vehicles specially going to Australia and New Zealand needs to have a quarantine and MAF (Ministry of Agriculture & Forestry) inspection and will require to check the vehicle under their guidance.
- Vehicle should have at least 1/4 tank of gasoline and hand over the ORIGINAL KEY before shipment.
- Client should also ensure that there are no personal stuff or items in the car otherwise the insurance policy will be void and null.
- Our quote excludes any tax /duties, modification costs , cleaning or valuation charges , quarantine inspection charges, insurance , collection or delivery charges to and from a home location and any costs required to register the car , obtain number plates or get it on the road . These would all be additional to the above quote.